SGA World member firms provide a full range of accounting services. From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Our member's service steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting.
These services include but are not limited to:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
- Litigation support
SGA World does not deliver services in its own name or otherwise. SGA and its member firms are not part of a worldwide partnership. SGA does not accept any responsibility for the commission of any act, or omission to act by, or the liabilities of, any of its members. Each member firm within SGA World is a separate legal entity. SGA World does not accept liability for any loss arising from any action taken, or omission, on the basis of the content on this website or any documentation and external links provided. Professional advice should be obtained before acting or refraining from acting on the contents of this website.